Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
1 minute 41 seconds on the clock when Pickford did his first pointing at his own head whilst grimacing thing.

He absolutely soils himself whenever the ball is played high into his 6-yard-box.

Makes some world class saves but can’t do the basics and must be unsettling playing with a bag of nerves behind you.

Been outjumped twice the back post, one for goal, one for one we got away with getting cleared off the line, while we got away with another palace chance for a free kick to us. Palace looked way more threatening. We've not had to much but Lewin should have done better missing that flick

Starting to worry here. A crap start giving away points is inevitably heading towards another season long slog between 20th and 17th. For all the “we would have been 11th” stuff.

Even getting a bit of a faint sick feeling seeing BMD. Doing our very best to ruin that at the moment.

Playing Doucoure deep hasn't worked any time it's been tried in the past 5 years. Why would it work today? What did Tim do to get dropped?

DCL and McNeill have been terrible at keeping possession.

Palace have been snide all game and getting away with it. Arms around bodies, shirts and shorts being pulled constantly.

Pickford needs to play the ball shorts more, but that also requires a competent midfield, of which we have half.

Whole team seems not arsed. There's been a few loose balls and no one even tries. If they don't want to play for Dyche, they should still be playing for the fans. Once the takeover is done, they can all go. The place is rancid.

Last edited:
It’s not the midfield, though getting Doucoure out of there would help. Too many passes from LB to LCB to RCB to RB. It’s way too easy to defend. Need to look past the first player in front of you and get Cap out of their shape. By the time it gets to the FB, he’s staring right at the opposite wing back. The switches in play need to be much quicker.
Plus we have a slow 1 footed number 10 who created very little and more often gives the ball away.

garner for doucoure and I would have to say harrison for lindstrom. Don't like harrison but my god lindstrom has been poor this half
Lindstrom middle
McNeil off for me so one dimensional
A week old bandaid at best. Covering the wound but allowing the infection to fester.

I guess Harrison on. Anyone else ?

When a Dyche team goes behind it looks impossible for them to get back in the match. He just doesn't have that string in his bow and at Premier league level it's not good enough

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back