Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
I would hardly call 0 wins in 5 decent mate. Been poor this season although heading for their first win against the actual poorest team in the league, well poorest ran team anyway.
They play 38 for a reason and when they’ve played 38 Palace won’t be one of the worst sides.

That was absolutely shocking. Every week you think it can't get any worse, but it does. The lack of movement is quite obvious there are times when we haven't got a player in midfield within 20 yards of the man with the ball and as soon as we get rid of that fool in goal the better. Everytime the ball goes near him, chaos ensues.

I'm at the ground and it's as bad as it looks on screen. Lundstrom needs to come off. Lazy getting back x keeps giving the ball away. Palace running blue X red rings around us
Lindstrom is toast. No premier league player can play like that and think he will play soon again. Not possible

Playing Doucoure deep hasn't worked any time it's been tried in the past 5 years. Why would it work today? What did Tim do to get dropped?

DCL and McNeill have been terrible at keeping possession.

Palace have been snide all game and getting away with it. Arms around bodies, shirts and shirts being pulled constantly.

Pickford needs to play the ball shorts more, but that also requires a competent midfield, of which we have half.

Whole team seems not arsed. There's been a few loose balls and no one even tries. If they don't want to play for Dyche, they should still be playing for the fans. Once the takeover is done, they can all go. The place is rancid.
Tim needs to be essentially first name on the team sheet

Hats off to the blues that go. I miss going to Goodison, but it’s just too expensive to be “entertained” like this - and I’d rather boo in private!
Putting on a nice sensual lingerie, walking around the living room seductively and having a nice boo every now and then is something people don't appreciate enough. Had also weird looks at Street End when I tried it there.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back