Everton 2-1 Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a **** match. And its expected, its alwasy what Moyes does - gets into a good position then makes the team play ****e.

The formation from the beginning was wrong. We have one right back on the pitch and thats Neville so put him there. Jagielka at reight back just isnt good - he just hoofs it about 10 times more. And Yobo in the centre is annoying me, every single header out is to one of their players and he was at fault for their goal too. Howards having a ****e match and the Officials arent good either. Fellaini should have had 3 penalties by now according to the rule book.

Sort it out Moyes. Our team is ****e, bring osme creativity on in the form of Saha/Gosling and VDM. Knowing Moyes he will just bring on Castillo.

You cant in all honesty say you where not expecting them to score. They have been at the races and we have been poor to very poor. Get osman off..anyone has to be better than him.

Time for mandy to come on..id even take castillo over osman right now and thats saying something

Boro will shut up shop now, and hit on the break, im not to disheartened we have had and will have chances. I can see a peno here for us.

Midfeild bar Fellaini who incidently is having a great game is anonomys, no invention at all.

Need some mobility in midfeild, id almost put Pienaar in the centre hes the only one who can carry the ball.

Last edited:

Howard - ****e - sort ya left foot kicking out.;

Jagielka - Stop Hoofing and tell Moyes to play you at centre back.
Yobo - Just go.
Lescott - Alright.
Baines - Alright

Osman - Had a couple of shots, won some corners, but put him in the center.
Pienaar - Passing not up to scratch.
Neville - Average
Rodwell - Average - as i havnt seen him much.

Fellaini - Fouled all over the place. Whilst im criticising the team - get a ******* hair cut - you look ridiculous.

Cahill - Fouled all over the place also, not getting in the match as usual.

Boro pressing us when we're on the ball and we haven't got the fluidity or intelligence to outwit them.

We need to bring on Saha, I think. And move Stevie P into the middle. Fellaini off, for me.

Yobo's awful. He just hands possession back them with his hoofing.

I can't see us turning this around, to be honest.

Pity, really. Mikky's injury's just a loss too far.

I'll happily eat my words, of course...

Bang on mate only jags and screech are up for it

Spot on

Rest of them need a bomb up their arse. Looks like Fellaini should of had a pen? One of their defenders had him in a headlock ffs.

Osman needs dragging off.

Moyes, we have been shocking the last 3 games, earn your keep and change it.

Howard
Neville Jagielka Lescott Baines
Gosling Osman Rodwell Pienaar
Fellaini
........ Cahill

That way, we keep Jagielka at centre back & we dont have two defenders in centre midfield.

Posted via Mobile Device

How can Middlesbrough, a relegation-threatened side dominate us on our own ground... Mind you, we're only missing what? One midfielder?!

For how many years have we looked for an extra creative mid? Simon Davies and Pienaar not up for the job in the middle...

2 defensive midfielder scared to cross the half way line and are glued together.

An attacking midfielder who isnt sitting in front of the the two defensive midfielders - and why should he because he's supporting Cahill.

2 central midfieders playing out wide.

Our best centre half playing Right Back.

Even on paper that sounds rubbish.

Movement terrible.

Hoof ball - cheers Yobo.

Panicing.

Replay at the best.

More worried about the league position at the moment.

Thats what ive been thinking. I haven't seen him for the whole of the first half.

Didn't realise he was playing until I checked the team sheet on about 30 mins.

No room for invisibles. Take him off, move Ossie to the middle and VDM in wide on the right.
And if Cahill doesn't find an extra yard by 70 replace him with Saha.

Ability wins over experience everytime.

The fact that you have a winger with ability and experience sat on the bench and may get 3 minutes is beyond belief.

Ok so he's a prick but he's got quality, Osman just hasn't...Get shandy and louis on now for Yobo and Osman.

Howard

Neville - Jags - Lescott - Baines

Rodwell

Shandy -------Fellaini --------Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

We HAVE to start the second half like that, we should have started the game like that IMO

Goal. And you know what, they probably deserve it.

You mean because they got away with at least one penalty and probably two? And what about Downing going down when Neville tapped him on the shoulder? I swear if I was there I'd take that cnut Halsey and his 'assistants' out with ******* rifle! :@

(are you allowed to take a rifle into the ground?) :unsure:

Boro will shut up shop now, and hit on the break, im not to disheartened we have had and will have chances. I can see a peno here for us.

If we cant score against an attacking boro team, i doub we will against a defensive one. We have NO creativity at all. its all long hopeful balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back