Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent as always mr Chico

I enjoyed the Karate Kid reference. (Obviously)

However the Cobra Kai wore Black with yellow trimmings. Not red.

Kev should play.

Spurs last night. How ordinary did they look without Bale and the defence had a shocker with dawson out.

If we can get hit the back of net early then I could see this one done and dusted early.

3-0 to us.

Moving on from the ace calls on opposition managers for a week, the Defoe bit this time had me in stitches.

If we can keep a lid on Dembele we'll win this - he makes them tick. Like their version of Darron Gibson, but with a boss-sounding name.

Get into them Everton.

"with Aaron Lennon who needs to swerve the eyebrow shaving thing as he looks a tit and it doesn’t stop people realising that he’s a midget who’d lose to Jordan’s son in a straightener".

Had me in stitches that, nice prview Chico.

Have to say they are one of them clubs i'v always had a dislike for.

Hopefully we see Mirallas back for this, its painful viewing watching Naismith wide right for us.

With Kev back and tired legs in their side after last night, Everton 2 Spurs 0, COYB.

Defoe is hitting form atm isnt he?

Hopfully Jelavic comes good Sunday, He needs to start weighing in with some goals if we want to turn these draws into wins

Lovely Stuff as usual sir

I particularly enjoyed the obscure Simon Weston reference, I used to work with a bloke who looked like him (post falklands) his nickname was Westy, not to his face though, as he was a booze addled mentalist

1-0 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back