Everton 2-2 Aston Villa. Saturday 10th September @ 15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Moyes. If he brought Messi, Xavi and Tevez bet they be on the bench. FFS Davie why buy players if your not going to play them. Your at home against a not to great team. Play the new boys

He did say in his press conference some of the new players weren't yet fit enough.

If everyone in the Ebepton eleben, were playing in the position I think they are suited best....we would be playing 5-5-0 today. I can see we're not, but I'm a firm believer of playing players in their correct positions like most normal people.

Do many other teams come up with these loco tactics?

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Osman, Cahill. Subs: Mucha, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Neville, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios.

No recognised striker in the starting XI. At home.

JESUS WEEPS.

Villa starting with 3 strikers away from home. FFS.

And i can't find a good stream beforehand. myp2p is down and my only other site is out of good ideas. Anyone PM me if you find something already now.

Sick looking lineup though. Today is gonna be HARD.

If you've got facebook then 'like' AllSportLive and it's got a link to the website where there are always a few good streams to the game. Always works for me like..

Look at our Bench: Mucha, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Neville, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios.

Only Neville has any PL experience. Our squad has never been more threadbare. I fear for the rest of this season.

In the last 3 seasons, we've drawn exactly a third (33.3%) of our home games. At half-time, we've led in only 31.6% of our home games. Goes to show that Moyes gets his first XI wrong more often than not.

By the way, we've won just under half our games (49.1%) at Goodison over the last 3 seasons.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back