Everton 2-2 Liverpool. Sun 28th Oct @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i'm concerned, Suarez had a legit goal chalked off but shouldn't have been on the pitch anyways for his two stomps earlier in the game, one of which essentially messed our game up since Mirallas was our best player until the rat stomped him. My red mates agreed with that like and reckoned a draw was probably the fairest result all round as both sides had good reason to be angry at certain desicions. I think Suarez should've also been booked for his celebration, players get yellow for getting their shirt off these days as its 'unsporting' but if you run half the field to take the piss out of the oppositions manager infront of the home crowd surely that's much worse?

I'm gutted we didn't take the 3 points as i'm sure the ****e will be but what i was most pleased about was our players inability to lay down dead after conceeding two so early on, really impressed with the passion shown by every blue man yesterday.

That picture says all you need to know about Liverpool Football Club.

Shameless.

hahaha For a brief moment i was raging when he did that but later on i did laugh about it. The referee should of booked him for that to be honest. Its absolutely no different to getting booked for over celebrating a goal or players taunting fans after a goal.

As far as i'm concerned, Suarez had a legit goal chalked off but shouldn't have been on the pitch anyways for his two stomps earlier in the game, one of which essentially messed our game up since Mirallas was our best player until the rat stomped him. My red mates agreed with that like and reckoned a draw was probably the fairest result all round as both sides had good reason to be angry at certain desicions. I think Suarez should've also been booked for his celebration, players get yellow for getting their shirt off these days as its 'unsporting' but if you run half the field to take the piss out of the oppositions manager infront of the home crowd surely that's much worse?

I'm gutted we didn't take the 3 points as i'm sure the ****e will be but what i was most pleased about was our players inability to lay down dead after conceeding two so early on, really impressed with the passion shown by every blue man yesterday.

I think the yellow for taking your shirt off more relates to the sponsership deals and the celebration phot's etc therefore not showing the sponsership logos

I was thinking about this yesterday after suarez's 'goal' celebration. The best way i can even describe him is like a WWE heel. The guy EVERYONE hates with a passion and yet keeps on trying to inflame the situation. And yet he and his deluded following go on their merry.

Was definitely offside
14222_126153880869609_1583328505_n.jpg

I didn't mind Suarez' celebration, I thought it was in good humour and Moyes was asking for it and (somewhat surprisingly) he was very candid about that himself, as he was about a) the goal being wrongly disallowed, b) Neville's embarrassing slip. Furthermore, Neville himself admitted he was stupid and shouldn't have done it.

That's the difference. We have class, humility and honesty. We aren't shameless apologists hiding behind smokescreens and falsities. Suarez probably should have been booked for his celebration, regardless of mine and Moyes' positive opinion of it, he also should have been booked for crocking Mirallas with a dirty stamp (our most dangerous player) and booked again for raking his studs down Distin's leg. Three bookings. What was Rodger's view, I wonder?

Brendan Rodgers said:
I don’t think it was a red, I don’t see that. Sometimes you get that with strikers. It’s just a fraction out. He tried to play the ball.

Not to forget all the hopeless pre-match blathering about how hard done by poor 'Luis' is. Or last season's apologisms:
King Kenny said:
Interviewer: Kenny, Everton angry about red card in the first half,whats your view?

Dalglish: I thought we were excellent in the firts half. I thought that's very harsh when that's your first question out the door.

Interviewer: Just trying to get it out of the way.

Dalglish: It just shows your priorities. I thought we were excellent... I haven't seen the incident. I couldn't see where I was halfway across the pitch.

This isn't new though, is it? Want a reminder of what Benitez said after the Clatternburg derby?

Fat Spanish [Poor language removed] said:
People talk about a penalty they could have had. But last season we lost here 3-0, two of their goals were fouls and nobody complained then. "I always feel that in England, players should not be rewarded with penalties for diving.
"I felt both penalty decisions were right. And I also agree with the yellow card for Kuyt and not a red.

That's right. Steven Gerrard falls to the floor very easily and quite possibly outside the box, then screams in Clatternburg's face demanding a red, then Dirk Kuyt does this and he considers it a yellow:
Dirk+Kuyt+Phil+Neville+2007+UK+Sport+Picture+LXJOHMdAV03l.jpg

And then he has the cheek to suggest Lescott dived when he was clearly rugby tackled by that oaf Carragher.

Classless, clueless pricks.

Your man of the match today? I'm going for Baines, yes he scored the own goal but that wasn't his fault, was it? He gave everything today and ran a half marathon. Of course Mirallas was immense but he didn't play in the 2nd half (sadly) so it's Baines for me.

Clearly Osman.
Baines was dodgy on occasion

Best CM display I've seen from him in ages. Possibly ever.

Agree completely but then I've been saying this all season, he has been our best player. Consistently terrific and terribly hard done to, both by refs and fans. The Sterling dive was laughable, to award a free kick and then book him was ridiculous, to then have them score from it was infuriating. He disallowed goal came from Osman muscling Gerrard fairly out of the way and Gerrard tumbling like a fag, the ref assuming because of his size Osman must have fouled him.

Ossie actually wins a great deal of tackles he had some very, very important ones yesterday including a superb last ditch slide on Stevie Me.

I hate how Liverpool fans think they have a divine right of brilliance. Joe Allen and Jordan Henderson combined price £35 million were instantly better than Osman in their minds, they were convinced, I was laughed at for suggesting otherwise, but all I saw was a plodding Allen and Jordan 'England International' Henderson playing at right back.

What a game! I hate myself, though; I overslept and had forgotten to set the DVR. When I turned it on, there were 8 minutes left in the half and the score was 2 - 2! Gahhhhhh!

Suarez is a scuzz-bucket, no doubt. I enjoyed the crowd giving it to him. What was the song they were singing about him? I couldn't make out the words, but it was awesome.

I can see reading through this thread that 'pool are just a classless group, really. I'm so proud to be a Blue.

Didi Hamann......

Respect,an ex red who is not that blinkered to actually have the balls to say Suarez should have walked,how bloody refreshing.

Suppose at the end of the day, we have to give Liverpool som credit, going away to a top 4 club, and going for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back