Everton 2-2 Liverpool. Sun 28th Oct @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers hopes that his team "get a decision for once".

Accordingly we all know what is going to happen.

Nice writeup btw chico, especially the moon Suarez.

Realistically we know that Pienaar being out will mean we'll struggle with possession and getting in behind on the overlap. That'll manifest into an overreliance on the big one to Fellaini, who will get frustrated and wound up by their defence. It'll be a tight game, probably similar to the Manchester United one in that we won't have much of the ball and will be looking to score from a set piece or a defensive error or Seamus Coleman going d-d-d-d---duduuuud--dududd- into the penalty area.
It's depressing to think how much you've nailed it there.

Rodgers hopes that his team "get a decision for once".

Accordingly we all know what is going to happen.

Nice writeup btw chico, especially the moon Suarez.

really want them to ask moyes what his response is to that and moyes just laughs it off and says "put the soft get in my chair for the last 10 years and watch what i've had to put up with ffs". They have nothing to moan about, what has gone against them? a couple of 50/50 pen calls? they're 50/50 for a reason, we've had a much rougher deal with officials this season and could be 2nd realistically if they made the right calls - calls which weren't even 50/50 just massive errors of judgement - we don't ****ing moan - get on with the game, you bunch of soft RS [Poor language removed]

Eight out of last ten red cards in this fixture have gone to Everton. :@

yup, the 3 games we managed to keep 11 players on the pitch we've won as well.

stats also say that we have to keep a clean sheet to win as well. As all 4 derby wins under Moyes we have kept clean sheets.

I get nervous for these games and I have never set foot in Goodison much to my chagrin.

but here is the fact. Moyes has something to prove after the fiasco last year in the Cup. He will have our players ready, no matter who is replacing Peinaar and Gibson. I am confident of it. 2-0 because we need this like.

C. O. Y. B.

HAHAHAHA BRENDA!

"But it is also important to stay calm. I think the referee has a big part to play in that. The history of it shows there has been a lot of red cards but I hope that this weekend we might start to get a decision that goes our way for once."

<spits tea absolutely everywhere>

HAHAHAHA BRENDA!

"But it is also important to stay calm. I think the referee has a big part to play in that. The history of it shows there has been a lot of red cards but I hope that this weekend we might start to get a decision that goes our way for once."

<spits tea absolutely everywhere>

The [Poor language removed] is popcorning me on my birthday. Im gonna chin him.

yup, the 3 games we managed to keep 11 players on the pitch we've won as well.

stats also say that we have to keep a clean sheet to win as well. As all 4 derby wins under Moyes we have kept clean sheets.

Thought we lost one 1-0 when they went down to 10 and we had 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back