Everton 2-2 Liverpool. Sun 28th Oct @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent mate. Perked me right up this morning.

I'm over for the game so really looking forward to it. S******g myself at the same time, but loving it.

COYB!

Great stuff, a few gems in there.

As for the game this is what I think we'll see:

------- ----Howard----------
Hibbert--- Jagielka--- Distin--- Baines
Osman--- Neville--- Heitinga-- Mirrallas
-------------Fellaini---------------
-------------Jelavic--------------​

I'd personally put neville at RB as I believe he'd do the best job at breaking up there pace down there. This is what I'd like to see:

----------Howard-------------
Neville--- Jagielka--- Distin--- Baines
Naismith--- Hitzlsperger---Fellaini-- Osman
-------------Mirallas---------------
-------------Jelavic--------------​

I'm a supporter of Felli playing behind the striker but without Gibbo, the cm pairing of Neville and Osman will cost us the game.

Really really dreading this.

chicoazul said:
Liverpool, Liverpool FC. Libburpeulfubbellklub. The [Poor language removed] brother of ours that we share a house with but try our best to swerve on the landing most mornings. He’s going through a bad time too. Years ago he was the absolute tits his Gallini top, boss jeans and LA Trainer circa 1985. Bit of a snide muzzy but the birds loved it. Doesn’t matter what sh*t he got into on the estate, the wider community just adored him and his impish smile. Now a days that brother is a blood shot Joop smelling divorcee boring the arse off anyone who will listen by overcompensating for a vacant personality. All tied up with the most acute form of A.D.D. that there is.

That is fantastic. F*cking Gallini top. Remember thinking I was well flash in my hand-me-down one off me cousin when I was about 10. Ace.

chicoazul said:
Rodgers is also a bit weird with the young lids and in particular that Shelvey. Did you ever see Glitter or Saville being so brazen to put their hand on a teenager’s shoulder, look deep into their eyes and shower them with compliments? Did you [Poor language removed]. This is a Panorama Special 2037 waiting to happen.

ronsimmonsdamnwwe160764mf2.jpg

chicoazul said:
Sterling looks like he could turn into a player. At the moment he’s like Ruel Fox’s [Poor language removed] stepchild, although from the local whispers the words [Poor language removed] and child should perhaps be swerved when describing his talents. He’s fast and direct, and tricky to boot. It’s going to leave Moyes a dilemma at right back, and that’s credit to the 17 year old who looks like a Cabbage Patch Kids version of Wesley Snipe in Blade.

That's it, I'm out. Crying here.

One of your best, chico. Well in, mate.

Just hope 'junk jo shelvey' lines up opp. Nev, even the old skipper would run rings round that dud!!

Actually mate,taking my royal blue specs off,he has looked a decent prospect for them,strong lad makes good runs and can have a dig on him,also(which is a pre-requisite for that shower!!)likes to stick a rash challenge in!!

Great write up there Chico.

I think we will see the same line up as last weekend with Fellaini coming in for Peanuts and Mirallas moving to the left.

But I think Moylez will throw us shock or two and put Oviedo on the left.

Hate Derby games, seen us lose to many to count. And I swore to me lad that I wouldn't go to another one after the Rodwell sending off. But. will always relent and go just for the extreme buzz of the Andy 'is our' King, 3 f*cking nil, Gosling's cup goal, and Sharpey's goal of the season. Get in there blue boys.

Let's give them a good old-fashioned passionate ass-whooping.

2-0 to us with them not even having a shot on target all game.

COYB.

I think this will happen
---- ----- Howard -----------
Coleman---Jags---Distin---Baines
Osman---Hitzlsperger---Naismith---Mirrallas
- ----------Fellaini-------------
-----------Jelavic-------------

Subs:Jan,Jonny,,Neville,Gueye,Vellios,Anichebe,Duffy,Garbutt

Anichebe will come on for Naismith

Osman Will go of for Jonny

If fellaini not ok Vellios will come on behind Jelavic

No Neville because we will need good players for this match.

Finished work for the week, now it's time to get ready for the big one, nerves and excitement at the moment, dieing for revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.