Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tim has staked his claim. Do you honestly believe he’d have been in the team had Garner been fit and Mangala in sooner though? It’s the same reason Dixon got the spurs game. Injury and suspension took it out of Dyches hands.

Young is dropped straight away for Coleman being back. Garner is fit to play yet Iroegbunam has kept his place.

The criticism of Dyche has no caveats. It’s not ‘he only plays young players when other options are injured, or if they’re really good, and then he keeps playing them’. No, the criticism of him is ‘Dyche doesn’t play young players’ and Dyche doesn’t play new signings yet Ireogbunam is on his 4th start in a row.

For everything wrong with Lampard, at least he could see players like Keane and Doucoure for what they were. Crap.

Dyche willing to die on the Michael Keane hill.

Not sure why O`Brien is still starting on the bench. Surely having conceded 7 goals in two games he might of dropped Keane. The other thing that bothers me is seeing DCL starting up top. It must make sense to play someone who at least is contracted to the club beyond next summer, DCL has had plenty of time to sign a new deal so I question his commitment with every game he fails to score in.

Young is dropped straight away for Coleman being back. Garner is fit to play yet Iroegbunam has kept his place.

The criticism of Dyche has no caveats. It’s not ‘he only plays young players when other options are injured, or if they’re really good, and then he keeps playing them’. No, the criticism of him is ‘Dyche doesn’t play young players’ and Dyche doesn’t play new signings yet Ireogbunam is on his 4th start in a row.
Wish he did the same with Keane.

I would play garner right back over Coleman. I just think Colemans legs have gone and some of these pacy wingers these days can make him look silly

It’s hard to drop prime yaya toure for garner tbf

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back