Everton 3-1 Newcastle. 13th May at 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither did Beckford.

Differing circumstances but fair point. I was dissapointed with sale of Beckford, felt unnecessary at the time and that opinion hasn't changed, still feel he was good cover and good value for his zero-cost transfer fee and low wages.
Do think Stracq is an improvement but unsure if we will hold onto him now.

Baines will definitely stay for at least another season. Have a rocky campaign next year and he will head the exodus, but considering Moyes will undoubtedly be off as well that'll be the least of our worries.

Differing circumstances but fair point. I was dissapointed with sale of Beckford, felt unnecessary at the time and that opinion hasn't changed, still feel he was good cover and good value for his zero-cost transfer fee and low wages.
Do think Stracq is an improvement but unsure if we will hold onto him now.

Baines will definitely stay for at least another season. Have a rocky campaign next year and he will head the exodus, but considering Moyes will undoubtedly be off as well that'll be the least of our worries.

I like Denis but Beckford is/was miles better than him, Stracq would never score 10 goals in the 38 games including loads of sub appearances like Beckford did.

He scored 15 goals in 44 games this season and he has had a poor season by his standards.

jelavic actually did crane kick there FFS <3 first he thought to finish it with his left but changed to right like a freaking lightning :)
Everton-v-Newcastle-Nikica-Jelavic-goal_2764336.jpg

article-1247929-0820392B000005DC-621_306x398.jpg

It's Friday, it feels as though there should be a preview knocking about. Man, eight weeks of no league footie…

It's Friday, it feels as though there should be a preview knocking about. Man, eight weeks of no league footie…
It feel's like the season ended 8 weeks ago to me,cant believe it was only 5 days ago,it is going to be so boring without Everton,no other team including England matter to me.

Yeah, I know. I'll watch the euro's on the basis that it's not a pointless friendly, but I tend to follow all the home nations + ROI as I'm a bit of a mongrel/Heinz 57 when it comes to heritage. But I've never felt any hunger for the national sides the way we do for everton, and I know many fellow blues like minded.

I was born in South Africa to English parents. Me Ma's mother is Russian, me Pa's mother is Scottish. I guess the choices for me at the Euros are England and Russia, but I really couldn't care less to be honest. I'm looking forward to Everton's pre-season more.

Great win. Its a good thing that Hibbert scored and OG because he has never scored in his life.

He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, oh Tony Hibbo, he scores when he wants! What a game Everton! Never felt more like singing the blues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back