Everton 4-0 Fulham. 28th Apr at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth can we not play like this to START a season?

Our confidence was evident in Neville (PHIL!)'s cheeky backheel in midfield after we went up 4-0. Showboating!!

Lovely confident play. Pienaar was class, Fellaini looked good, Gibson was solid, Distin is a capable LB (not as good as Baines, but as cover alone he needs to be offered another year), love it.

Let's keep on truckin' to 7th.

Whoever works this out...IN

fun match to watch. man oh man, I sure wish Everton could just find a way to enter the season somewhere in between how they always finish seasons with the lows they usually start the season.

fun match to watch. man oh man, I sure wish Everton could just find a way to enter the season somewhere in between how they always finish seasons with the lows they usually start the season.

So true.

I tried my new seat (new in 1892) in GT3 which will be mine for the whole of 2012/13 season. What a great day, great game and great atmosphere. funniest highlight includes the old boy doing the star jumps during the "goodison exercise" announcement. To all those in GT3 and GT4 i really am looking forward to many more repeats in the future.

A win will guarantee we're still ahead of the sh!te regardless of how the derby goes.

I think a defeat and be below them in the table would tip me over the edge next Sunday.

COYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back