Everton and JJB is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Well, in 15 months time anyway.

JJB got outbidded to be the "Official retailer" you may all be glad to hear and in 15 months time it shall all be over.

They lost out to kitbag.com, you've probably all heard of them so yeah, they'll be our new official retailer. So expect new kit makers, probably Nike I'd suspect.

I've been wanting to post this on Kipper for ages but it's just being a bit crap at the moment, well for the last few days so here I am.

Believe me or not, upto you.

Up the blues!!!

the way they shape i didn't think they'd started yet, you go into jjb near me and no efc stuff at all...15 miles from goodison. although their clearance outlet in warrington (olympus) does have some proper bargains and not all old stuff either. saw cahill wearing a tshirt with a zip a couple of weeks ago £3, last years gold 3rd...ten bob, i kid you not, had a fleece for £3 quid too but was too small. anyway good riddance to the pie-eaters.

when is the umbro contract up ?
seems they all alternate years ....manufacturer, sponsor, jjb =new kit every year

Last edited:
Good riddance i say, our marketting leaves a lot to be desired, the JJB near me is [Poor language removed] useless.I was in the Everton shop in Birkenhead on Monday and it was dead in there, i felt guilty only buying a Everton V SK Brann commemorative mug for a quid but the range of clothing etc was mainly aimed at kids and women.

i keep dropping on lately, makes up 4 all the shirts me ma has bought for my birthday in march only 4 it to be replaced 2 months later,all started when we went from, EFC to a round badge, she went in kickin a fuss up and it seems that umbro had supplied round badges to the shop to sew onto old stock so the fella gave us one, my arl fella said he's got the tracky as well...another patch quickly emerged, one of my fav kits that one (either version), the duncan diamonds down the LONG sleeves, cuffs you held onto, jumpers for goalposts, dogshit in the outfield.

I've given you detail, you really don't have to believe me, I'm not going to force all this upon you claiming I'm right and wrong, well, except I'm right.

Anyhow yeah, our sweet, tender affair is over.

I've given you detail, you really don't have to believe me, I'm not going to force all this upon you claiming I'm right and wrong, well, except I'm right.

Anyhow yeah, our sweet, tender affair is over.

say it aint so, please say it aint so....how will i live, how will i breathe, how can i continue without you???

:lol:

good i hate jjb as they dont sell the everton kit down here in brighton!!!!!!!! the tossers! and its about the only kit you cant buy!!

I wonder will football kits go the same way as Rugby kits. Less baggy or tighter whichever floats your boat! Would make sense so it would make it harder for opponents to grab hold of your shirt while playing.

*Does look a bit broke back mountainish though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back