Everton and JJB is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given you detail, you really don't have to believe me, I'm not going to force all this upon you claiming I'm right and wrong, well, except I'm right.

Anyhow yeah, our sweet, tender affair is over.

I think that based on this post, we shouldn't take anything Ken says too seriously. He took his ball and ran home because someone asked him how he knew about a reasonably significant financial deal involving the club...

My Mrs went into JJB isn St Helens and bought an EFC lapel badge for a quid, she said that a lot of our stuff was on sale......................couldn't be arsed myself, never have anything to fit my sylph like figure:lol:

TBH, I never buy everton kits or nothing like that. I have two everton tatoo's an that enough for me.

TBH so much of this marketing is clearly milking the fans and we are one of the nicer teams for it. This has actually created an entire industry down to collector level, some rarer shirts can fetch mega bucks. I auctioned off Rooney's shirt he wore against Arsenal when he scored the screamer and popped their unbeaten run, it fetch about £300 on the night but its worth now, even despite what has happened since must be immense

sold out on the third kit too....i want this jersey NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone know where i could get it? besides everton shop they dont print name and number for the third kit :@

Good development if true. Kitbag is far more reasonable on shipping and offers more in the way of merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back