Everton badge mock-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules that created the current badge will still be in place when the fans get "consulted" at the end of the season.

So the badge will still have to be contained all inside the crest, will have to say Everton 1878 and have Ruperts tower. Can't see them backtracking on the ribbon outside the crest.

I honestly think that all we need is to have a less cartoon tower, bin the yellow completely and try to get the club motto in their somewhere.

Think the only place the motto will fit in inside the crest at the bottom.

I dont think its that bad...change the yellow to white maybe just have the tower and yearin the shield

Good effort though fella..better than i could do and the club imo

The rules that created the current badge will still be in place when the fans get "consulted" at the end of the season.

So the badge will still have to be contained all inside the crest, will have to say Everton 1878 and have Ruperts tower. Can't see them backtracking on the ribbon outside the crest.

I honestly think that all we need is to have a less cartoon tower, bin the yellow completely and try to get the club motto in their somewhere.

Personally I just want the laurel wreaths back and to have a less cartoonny tower. Not that fussed about NSNO but I seem to be in the minority so I added it in.

When I was drawing it I was trying to incoporate elements of my two favourite Everton badges (see below) and the one we had last season

2t1y.png

5e1e.png

Hence why I'm not overly fussed about not having NSNO on the badge. If it was completely up to me I'd like to see a return to one of the old badges I posted above

I think the best option now is to lose the shield and just have the tower, wreaths and the word 'Everton'. Should be enough to keep the marketing gimps happy without giving them licence to create another cartoon monstrosity.

I dont think its that bad...change the yellow to white maybe just have the tower and yearin the shield

Good effort though fella..better than i could do and the club imo
I originally was going to have "EVERTON" in white, but I ended up doing it in yellow for it to stand out.

Tower needs to be bigger / shield needs to be smaller - but you get the idea.

Would also work better if "EVERTON" was overlapping the tower and/or maybe even straight instead of angled... but something like that :)

Personally I just want the laurel wreaths back and to have a less cartoonny tower. Not that fussed about NSNO but I seem to be in the minority so I added it in.

When I was drawing it I was trying to incoporate elements of my two favourite Everton badges (see below) and the one we had last season

5e1e.png

Hence why I'm not overly fussed about not having NSNO on the badge. If it was completely up to me I'd like to see a return to one of the old badges I posted above

I'd be more then happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.