Everton charged after Palace game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Literally the best behaved pitch invasion I ever saw - Have the luxury of having watched this match from outside the country where it was celebrated as the kind of atmosphere, passion and tradition that makes the premier league and english football so popular.

The TV station I was watching even extended the program to just wallow in the joy

But in the nation where it actually happened ... with the all the RS media and agendas, all I heard about in the following 48 hours was how despicable it was and how poor Patrick was caught up in it all.

I am in no way condoning the pitch invasion, but seriously, have any of the authorities involved got any idea about 'passion' ? While they were sat in their ivory towers, counting the TV revenue, did it not simply occur to any of them this might have happened. To those who went on the pitch perhaps you could have a whip round and contribute to any fine that might be imposed? Perhaps both my questions show my ignorance and nievety!?! (oops, those last two words inadvertently just qualified me for a place on the board)

Yeah afterwards I can understand, but those idiots who ran on the pitch before FT delayed the game

Pretty much everyone was yelling at them to leave the pitch, even in the Gwladys
Yes agreed, no need at all during the game, we were all joyous but during the match is not acceptable, but then maybe I’m old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.