Everton charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the last row next to the away end in the upper bullens - very glad they didn't take both tiers!

There were definitely some of our lot throwing things back - it's not a big charge and cctv evidence will clearly show it to be true so no point us getting too bothered over that.

Did anyone notice the kid who I think ended up having one of the missiles hit him in the head just before it kicked off? A woman near him went absolutely mental and jumped down to the disabled bit and started screaming at the stewards / away fans.

Was he hit by something or just crying because he was scared of the aggressive atmosphere?

I think uefa will wan't those idiots out of the competition at the earliest point. Expecting some very favourable refereeing decisions on thursday.

I think uefa will wan't those idiots out of the competition at the earliest point. Expecting some very favourable refereeing decisions on thursday.
Trouble is they have to honour the place in Europe, I'm sure things could be said about a few other other clubs as well they'd rather not have. Real shame to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.