Everton club shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinkyali

Player Valuation: £40m
Does anyone know if you can still try on clothing etc in the club shops?

Travelling from 50 miles away with my lad and don't want to make pointless journey.

Still problematic in my experience.

Saw a few things, on the official website I fancied for Xmas pressies, only to get to the Liverpool 2 shop, and be told,

Not in stock, or sold out.

This has happened for a few years now.

:(

Still problematic in my experience.

Saw a few things, on the official website I fancied for Xmas pressies, only to get to the Liverpool 2 shop, and be told,

Not in stock, or sold out.

This has happened for a few years now.

:(

Oh don’t bother with Everton Two.

Staff are beyond rude, they never have any stock cause it’s on the small side just wait for a match day or if travelling, just make a stop at Goodison.

Pretty much all clothes shops in the UK are not allowing you to try clothes on. Most have blocked off their changing rooms.
Thinks it's just a case of bring it back if it doesn't fit.

Oh don’t bother with Everton Two.

Staff are beyond rude, they never have any stock cause it’s on the small side just wait for a match day or if travelling, just make a stop at Goodison.
Can’t say I’ve had that issue with the staff there.

Can’t say I’ve had that issue with the staff there.

Maybe it’s just me, I dealt with at least 3-4 staff members (to be fair they were the younger ones), who have been anything other than helpful.

The staff at Everton one are fantastic and really helpful, maybe my expectations are high but when you’re asking a question, I expect to be acknowledge and not to be ignored so they can text.

Didn’t want to start a new thread, but being the tight wad that I am, any idea when we’ll start discounting stuff? I’m a 40 year old man with my Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket, but not paying £55 for a pair of trackies

Didn’t want to start a new thread, but being the tight wad that I am, any idea when we’ll start discounting stuff? I’m a 40 year old man with my Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket, but not paying £55 for a pair of trackies
They were doing sales just after Christmas, they tend to start dropping the current season stuff down from around March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.