Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be funny when all the American blues start logging in later, to discover the news and then seeing a new wave of fume from across the Atlantic.

I smell desperation from both Wenger and Moyes... As said by RBJ above Ashley won't cave in to Wenger ...so why should we to the moist ? Pay up Unt or do one !! Baines to stay !!

Anyone listening to Talk sport, Adrain Durham saying that 15 Million is too high for Baines, And he and Goughie were putting Evra ahead of him in Utds line up saying would Baines get playing time at UTD?

He's the best left back in the world aint he ?

Goughie talked more sense, saying at least £35 Million perhaps £40 Million

in fairness evra is underrated imo. bainesy better ofc but evra is class

It'll be funny when all the American blues start logging in later, to discover the news and then seeing a new wave of fume from across the Atlantic.

I couldn't miss this news even as it was early. I was an advocate of not having Moyes manage the last games when he had confirmed he was off because I felt he had taken us for a run around but this is too much. After the original 12m bid for Baines it only made me more angry but this just makes me sad seeing all the people still trying to stick up for Moyes.

What an absolute joke of a bid. Knew this sort of thing would happen when moyes left.

**** off moyes you bad whopper - can already see a MASSIVE improvement in how we play under Martinez, hes the one with the dignity and class.

I couldn't miss this news even as it was early. I was an advocate of not having Moyes manage the last games when he had confirmed he was off because I felt he had taken us for a run around but this is too much. After the original 12m bid for Baines it only made me more angry but this just makes me sad seeing all the people still trying to stick up for Moyes.

It's a tough one mate, as you'd assume the manager just says 'get me this player' and the financial dudes at the club sort the negotiating side. But at the same time, it's hard to believe that Man U haven't asked Moyes what price Kenwright will sell for.

I'm just hoping our club has the sense/balls to stop all dialogue with Man U from now on.

What an absolute joke of a bid. Knew this sort of thing would happen when moyes left.

**** off moyes you bad whopper - can already see a MASSIVE improvement in how we play under Martinez, hes the one with the dignity and class.

Until Martinez leaves us for a bigger club.

Its the circle of fume.

It's a tough one mate, as you'd assume the manager just says 'get me this player' and the financial dudes at the club sort the negotiating side. But at the same time, it's hard to believe that Man U haven't asked Moyes what price Kenwright will sell for.

I'm just hoping our club has the sense/balls to stop all dialogue with Man U from now on.

Yea if we're all truthful we really don't know what happened but I love to fume based on conjecture. It makes it that much sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back