• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean this with all due respect but I personally feel that anyone who doesn't want to beat City needs to give their head a wobble.

I for one would like Europe in any form next year and saying you want to lose at the weekend is like saying "ok LFC, take away European football for us for another season".

The thing is though grouch, I honestly 100% think we will get into europe even if we lose vs city.

Like I don't have any doubts on that score at all. So that's not my thoughts.

I mean this with all due respect but I personally feel that anyone who doesn't want to beat City needs to give their head a wobble.

I for one would like Europe in any form next year and saying you want to lose at the weekend is like saying "ok LFC, take away European football for us for another season".

What's to be gained by playing established players when we cant benefit from it in terms of qualification? The EL spot is all but nailed down barring a million to one shot set of results going against us. We need to find out what we have in the squad. That's our main objective now.

What's to be gained by playing established players when we cant benefit from it in terms of qualification? The EL spot is all but nailed down barring a million to one shot set of results going against us. We need to find out what we have in the squad. That's our main objective now.
Mate?

It's us, that could happen.

And if we don't get that point, and lose to City?

Well done folks, you're actually wishing for Liverpool to deny us European football.

What makes you think that if we can't beat Hull we can beat City?

We're either capable of getting 1 point out of those 2 games or we're not.

If we're not, we're not going to regardless of what the fans do, if we are, it's likely to be against Hull cos they're the weaker side.

What makes you think that if we can't beat Hull we can beat City?

We're either capable of getting 1 point out of those 2 games or we're not.

If we're not, we're not going to, if we are, it's likely to be against Hull cos they're the weaker side.

I get what you're saying.

But we beat Arsenal and Chelsea at home.

And lost to Sunderland and Palace.

It doesn't always make sense.

lets just all wait till about 5pm on saturday as then we will know if we need to get that point or not.

so chill out enjoy your week and worry about it then ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back