Everton: Finance & Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read the article the other day. There's is literally nothing to it, it's just fluff.

All that matters are the numbers and Everton have consistently fell behind its peers in nearly all commercial categories and continue to do so.

Read the article the other day. There's is literally nothing to it, it's just fluff.

All that matters are the numbers and Everton have consistently fell behind its peers in nearly all commercial categories and continue to do so.

Serious question - Why do we think we have fallen behind? Aside from lack of team success, why has a club of our standing been overtaken by Southampton, Wolves, West Ham?

Serious question - Why do we think we have fallen behind? Aside from lack of team success, why has a club of our standing been overtaken by Southampton, Wolves, West Ham?

It used to be due to our poor financial standing and agreeing to deals to make the banks happy.

Now I ain’t sure, it’s puzzling.

We are about to come to another cross roads soon and again am now worried.

The stadium? Or something else... what are your fears?

That the money is going to be diverted away from the playing team to stadium and more pressure is going to be put on Brands and Silva than there is already.

I just don’t want the fans turning on him, I am one who questioned him last season at times but I have realised it’s pointless as we are never going to get an elite level manager and the rest are all just basically the same.

It used to be due to our poor financial standing and agreeing to deals to make the banks happy.

Now I ain’t sure, it’s puzzling.

We are about to come to another cross roads soon and again am now worried.
Our owner dropped 100M in the summer cash to pay for our transfers and restore the credit facility. So we’ll have record losses that are already paid for. We aren’t failing FFP, we have zero to be worried about.

Commercial revenues jumped this past year, but that has more to do with how deplorable they were before.

My feeling is... they are hoping to sign young talent like , Richarlison sell them on for profit and re-invest in a cheaper, younger replacement. They will aim for 10th or above for a few seasons, which is why WE must have a go at the cups.

In regards the Stadium... it's not the money that worries me... it's the sewage farm, the wind, long term global warming and Unesco.

we just haven't moved on commercially like I expected us to do.

there is nothing stopping Moshiri and ryantzenev bringing in big sponsorship deals before this stadium gets built. they are obv very well connected to literally thousands of billionaires, yet here we are struggling along with sportspesa , angry birds and a totally inept kitbag umbro deal.

I fully expected us to be sponsored by some money rich Russian company like megaphone by now, for an obscene amount which would help us out in the wages and buying players dept..

things just haven't changed , well not a lot anyways

cant see it changing either , not with the same staff kenwright employed at the helm.
Erm...

To summarise losses expected in the next set of accounts
Again, who cares? We will post a loss of probably a bit less than the 80M Esk mentioned. This has been already discussed on this board, FYI. Mosh already paid for the fees and other costs associated with the losses. It’s done.

Status
Not open for further replies.