Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the news coming out regarding loans etc from next season, I genuinely believe we’ll be offered Barkley at the death, for a nominal fee, just to get him off the payroll.

Don’t want him, but think it’ll happen.

Not sure what we can collect from Chelsea, but expect they’ll be dangling a few deals like they’ve done with Southampton for Livramento… sell low, but low buyback if they succeed.

I’m sure Lampard will be very, very curious to what’s happening there.

Personally, the last thing we need is a player like Gana.

We need creativity.
We need to stop players attacking our defence, as currently they look like they're getting Vietnam flashbacks every time an opposition player runs at them. Gana would do a great job in a 3-man midfield to stop that from happening. Heck, we'd probably look great with Gana, Gomes and Alan playing together.

That said, he's not coming.

Personally, the last thing we need is a player like Gana.

We need creativity.

To be honest goat i think we need everything in midfield. Creativity, strength, pace, tackling.

As much as i think Allan is a decentt player, he has no legs. Doucoure has legs but has not bags of footballing ability.
Davies is tosh.
Delph isnt a bad player but is made of spaghetti string
Gomes is abysmal.
Gbamin im sure is like Bruce Willis in the sixth sense. Dead all along.

To be honest goat i think we need everything in midfield. Creativity, strength, pace, tackling.

As much as i think Allan is a decentt player, he has no legs. Doucoure has legs but has not bags of footballing ability.
Davies is tosh.
Delph isnt a bad player but is made of spaghetti string
Gomes is abysmal.
Gbamin im sure is like Bruce Willis in the sixth sense. Dead all along.
I did tell everybody that Allan would get legged everywhere in this league, but no, people wanted to pay 40m for him 2 seasons ago.

Madness.

"21 goals in 33 matches in all competitions across the 2020–21 season, Calvert-Lewin was awarded Everton's Player of the Year award at their end of season awards evening"

How quickly we forget eh ?

We won't be getting another striker like that any time soon if we sell him.
I'm not sure we've got a striker like that now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.