Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was January 1st would be great to sell dcl for 60 and buy 2 new midfielders who can pass with the cash so we don't have to play long ball and use richy upfront but its not so not sure where I was going with this
I feel the same as this. I think DCL and Richy have always been tough to fit together tactically. Playing the two up top as we saw against Villa just weakens the midfield, and there’s no point having the two of them if we can’t get the ball to them. With a bit more time left sacrificing DCL and having Richy play 9 and using the money to shore up the midfield and maybe get in a young backup striker could’ve been an overall improvement. At this point though hard to see anything this dramatic happen, and at this stage of the window would want much more than 60 for our trouble.

I think there are some fairly obvious candidates for a loan move;

Ali
Lingard
Ramsay
Loftus Cheek
Barkley
Van Der Beek

Can maybe see 1 of these happening last minute.

That's my understanding, which would rule out Alli, Lingard, Barkley etc..
No we can make two PL loans, but have one remaining. I think one from the list above will happen but with what we have we should also be looking at one from the continent, either Ramsey or whoever else we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.