Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s hope Patterson makes it but I really liked the look of the Forest right back, Spence. Very pacey. Out ran Tierney which is no mean feat
He tore Martinelli up all night and ran Tierney ragged.

We had absolutely no need to waste £16M on a sub from the Irn Bru league.

Not seen much of El Ghazi. Is he any good?
Could probably say he had the same career as gray. And he has turned out to be steal so far anyway. I’m not saying he will do the same if we get him. I just don’t think he is a player we need. Need a midfielder and a centre half.

Could probably say he had the same career as gray. And he has turned out to be steal so far anyway. I’m not saying he will do the same if we get him. I just don’t think he is a player we need. Need a midfielder and a centre half.
Ok fair enough,

Agree on the midfeild but I think that will be a summer signing. If we get a decent winger as part of the Digne deal then I’m all for it.

El Ghazi is a decent player. Loves cutting inside and shoots very much. From a Villa perspective, Gerrard usually has 2 #10s instead of traditional wingers, which Ghazi is more suited for. Think that's more why he is out of favor and likely for us to move on (I'd much rather keep him over Trézéguet for reasons that should be clear after our game vs Brentford).

Last note: El Ghazi is the best penalty taker I've seen at Villa in a long while, hasn't missed one for us (think he's 7/7)

First time Ilve seen him, tbh.

Head and shoulders above anyone we have in that position on that evidence.
Me too, only seen him today, forest fans seemed to think it was not what he's usually like, don't think they are particularly enamored by him but you know how fickle fans are, especially with young player's.

Status
Not open for further replies.