Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t be signing anyone else. The club have the perfect excuse not to with the managerial search.
You’d be pretty mad as a player too - no manager, new one might come in and not fancy you. It’s hard to see anything other than a loan, which might not be the worst thing. Get to the summer let a new manager clear decks.

Any statts on him, young, tall, strong, is he quick, or is he another Kia special..none of these.
Tbh I don’t have a clue but he dives into challenges (which he wins a lot of) by the looks of it on the YouTube video. He’s tall for a Korean and looks quite strong but his running style etc reminds me of Harry maguire haha

If we approached any of them they'd be laughing until their contracts expired.
Make it an agent-friendly offer. Include a minimum-fee release clause effective from January 24, another one for CL-qualified clubs at a higher fee effective from July 23 and a relegation release clause effective immediately.

If we want midfielders good enough to keep us up, we have to accept they won't be interested in staying for long... And agents like regular transfers because they make more money that way.

Make it an agent-friendly offer. Include a minimum-fee release clause effective from January 24, another one for CL-qualified clubs at a higher fee effective from July 23 and a relegation release clause effective immediately.

If we want midfielders good enough to keep us up, we have to accept they won't be interested in staying for long... And agents like regular transfers because they make more money that way.
As a player in demand why would I sign for a managerless team who are fighting relegation? It's not money because the bigger clubs can already offer money. That means we're just a risk that may damage their career or a wasted move.

Loans are probably our most realistic bet and even then it's difficult without a manager.

I don’t think it does. The league rules are about profit v spend and we are hampered by that rather than a lack of money.
Yeah but that’s comes down to debt so surely if he has written yet another 100m of the debt off (which was owed to him from the club as a loan then surely that brings the issues of FFP down substantially which means we can spend. I’m not an accountant and have no clue but listening to others that could be the case

We desperately need players but how do you make a recruitment pitch without a manager? "Yeah our club is in turmoil and we don't currently have a manager or dof but we'll sort it out eventually we promise so you wanna come to Everton"

Oh and finally" try not to get injured as that fat... Benitez sacked our head physio and took the new one with him, wait, wait, come back, come back ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.