Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
King isn’t as good as Tosun?
I've said this before to Tree. He's probably a bit better but for me he's not so much better that it is worth signing him and having a different average player who has more years on his contract before we can rid ourselves and buy a proper player.

This seems like such a Panic signing.

As we Evertonians get accustomed to.... But for my opinion, he is better than Tosun and better than no-one... I hope he comes in and makes an impact, I think CA can get a tune from him and has what we miss and that is Pace. Dont ask why but a front 3 of Richarlison, DCL and King excites me.

I don't think he's very good yeah but I'm NEA if Fulham think he is and want to go for him because they have terrible forwards.
The Fulham thing is different, because Parker is on record saying he wants a more mobile, link up style kind of player. Now, I don't even think King is that, but it's one of those where he was out of the league so your memory plays tricks and he becomes a much better player in your mind than he is. The thing that bothers me, this has had months to be sorted, but now it's down to the last minute and a bang average player - with soft tissue issues, repeated thigh injuries - has us over the barrel.

Maybe just me, but I don't think Joshua King would be that good a signing.
All down to opinion. I think myself he would be a back up for Richarlison and DCL and over the last few weeks they haven't been exactly good. King could just shake things up and give us (maybe) different options rather than our predictable build up play. Possibly. Short term I see no problem and better than nothing

No because we can't divorce our feelings for the club from our judgment of the situation
Yet we're the only ones who have watched every minute he played here. Everyone else is going off of stats and highlight videos from him playing elsewhere.

I like Kean. I want us to keep him. He doesn't want to stay and I've given up caring about that. He's gone and that's fine.

It's not a choice of King or Kean, it's a choice of King or nothing for the rest of the season. I'll take King all day given the alternative of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.