Everton lasses winning so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of womens football but congratulations to the girls. To beat a team who have been unbeaten in fifty-odd games is a tremendous feat at any level/standard of football. To do it in a cup final is suberb.

WELL DONE GIRLS. (y)

no man utd ended their 49 game unbeaten run.

Arsenal ladies is 53 wins, not just unbeaten. I dont think some lads understand what a shock of a win this us by our ladys :D

made up for em.

Arsenal ladies is 53 wins, not just unbeaten. I dont think some lads understand what a shock of a win this us by our ladys :D

made up for em.

I do, it was like another earthquake, they did it quite easily in the end. I felt they grew in stature and self belief with every kick, remarkable win. It was even more fantastic as our girls are p/t the majority of the Gooners are full time, the only ladies club to have full time players. Special note to the girls lady trainer, scouser and so passionate, exceptional result very well done EFC ladies(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

made up for em.

Minor detail, but I think it is 58. Not 100% though. If so it is even more of an outstanding acheivement.This was not won on luck either. It was a hard fought, gutsy, skillful victory. It would seem that type of attitude is very prominent in our club at the moment. At all levels. I thank the board to the ballboys. You are all doing us proud.

Anyways it does not change the fact that "Our Girls" done us proud tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else notice the irony of this picture. Maybe Irony is not the correct word, but comical coincidence.

Who won and who sponsored the cup?

yup, those Everton and Tesco connections keep raising their heads. lol

Anyone else notice the irony of this picture. Maybe Irony is not the correct word, but comical coincidence.

That's handy, they'll be able to pick up the shopping on the way home.

it's a fix!

only joking, it was a great effort. let's hope it's not the only bit of silverware at the club this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back