Everton losses double in latest accounts as 'going concern' threat confirmed

Im going to take a positive- the commercial are absolutely terrible but indicative of a zombie esque club - plenty of opportunity to improve it particularly with the new ground - i think i read somewhere that we have a larger social media following than all but the scab 7.

Just need competent owners

Im going to take a positive- the commercial are absolutely terrible but indicative of a zombie esque club - plenty of opportunity to improve it particularly with the new ground - i think i read somewhere that we have a larger social media following than all but the scab 7.

Scab 7???? Who is the new club that has joined up?

Where did you read this? The Barret-Baxendale Headlock Diaries? There is no way Everton has a bigger social media following than Manure or the RS.

Unless it’s just rubbernecking ghouls wanting to follow our slow motion implosion on a daily basis

So even if we survive relegation we will sell our best players just to balance books (nothing for transfers), probably get slapped with another points deduction next season (with a far worse team) and potential for administration 9 points as well.
Does administration mean we are likely to lose or not own in any way, our new stadium?

I almost want to go into a 2 year coma, wake up and see where we are at, rather than the day to day punches to the face.

Of course, i dont really wish a coma on myself, but you get the jist

MSP can take a controlling stake in the club but does the club own BMD or is it contained within a separate company? Is there a risk that the impending deadline with MSP could force a separation between the club and future ground?