Everton losses double in latest accounts as 'going concern' threat confirmed

Didn’t he sign for Juve permanently on 1st July 23?

20240401_141843.png

- Sponsorship, advertising and commercial income totalled £19.2m for the season. In the partnership categories available for the Club to sell, revenue increased year-on-year, due to enhanced renewals and significant new agreements with Stake, Boxt, Christopher Ward and Marc Darcy. However, partnership income was significantly impacted by factors outside the Club’s control through the loss of £20m of contracted income because of the indefinitely suspended deals with USM, Megafon and Yota. Due to the nature of the suspension, the Club was unable to replace the partnership income against these deals.
==============================
For PSR purposes, I don't understand how the loss of sponsorships is not excluded (we lost that argument in the first PSR case I believe). Especially given that it seems we are prevented from trying to replace that income in some manner as the last sentence above would suggest. If we cannot replace the revenue due to the nature of the suspension, it seems to me that this would be a mitigating factor. In any event, we are simply screwed as a club due to years of incompetency and horrific management. Quite sad.

92% wages to turnover is actually one reason I'm in favour of FFP albeit without the points deductions made up seemingly on the spot.

Really paying for that 2020 period now where Godfrey, Keane and Holgate all got long contract extensions. Dread to think what those three + Dele are taking out of the club on a weekly basis and three of them will still probably be here next season contributing very little positivity on the pitch.
If they out of contract they will be gone. I know Dele is OOC