Votes: 28 6.6%
  • Atari

Votes: 40 9.4%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 52 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SportPesa are not a no mark company, they are a lot more lucrative than Chang. This is going to be a fantastic deal for the club and is further evidence of the pulling power Morshiri brings to the club.

My biggest thing for a main sponsor is their brand logo. Their logo is as prominent as the club crest. Big money is important but completely secondary to me as a fan. It's not children in need, I would take a few million a year less for a better shirt logo than more money for the likes of Wonga or GoCompare.

SportPesa are fine by me on this front after seeing their logo redesign. It will flow with any kit and is simple.

5 years?!?

USM Finch Farm deal is inital 5 year.

Chang was a 3 year extension for a 'total of £16m'

So since there doesn't look like to be a sleeve sponsor are we looking at ~£10 per season for shirt and £5m for finch farm? If you go by the 300% increase for shirt sponsor(s).

Shock as the Echo read GOT.

What I don't get though, is why does whatever we have on our shirt, influence the actions of the fans?

Having SportPesa on the shirt doesn't make me want to gamble any more than Chang made me want to drink. I completely forget we ever have a sponsor when I'm at the game or wearing the shirt to footie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back