Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Keane hits out at Koeman over Everton and Republic of Ireland row via The Guardian

• Republic of Ireland assistant wades in on James McCarthy’s withdrawal
• Martin O’Neill’s players have first training session before match against Austria
Roy Keane has hit out at Everton’s Ronald Koeman after wading into a festering club versus country row.

Related: James McCarthy out of Republic of Ireland’s trip to Austria due to injury

Continue reading…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez, Philippe Coutinho and Chelsea star Eden Hazard amongst toughest players to mark, says Keown via Daily Mail

MARTIN KEOWN: I name my top 10 toughest players to 'pick up' in the Premier League today, along with some of my most challenging opponents faced during a 21-year career.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

LIVE BLOG: Checkatrade Trophy via Official EFC

f334d36dc98045b985df2143031a2fa1.jpg
(function() { var lb24 = document.createElement('script'); lb24.type = 'text/javascript'; lb24.id = '24lbScript'; lb24.async = true; lb24.charset="utf-8"; lb24.src = '//v.24liveblog.com/embed/24.js?i…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Roy Keane takes pop at Everton and Ronald Koeman after James McCarthy withdraws from Republic of Ireland squad through injury via Daily Mail

Roy Keane has reacted to James McCarthy's withdrawal from the Republic of Ireland squad by having a right go at his club Everton. The midfielder won't face Austria on Saturday.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back