Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time to bring Oumar Niasse in from the cold? via NSNO

Is there any point in asking the question “should Oumar Niasse be given a chance in the first team?” It’s extremely unlikely he will be given Ronald Koemans current stance.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Blues Dedicated To Disabled Fans via Official EFC

b6f215ffa48e4a01a885f45829446e70.jpg
Everton Football Club will be celebrating disability sport along with the Club’s commitment to disabled supporters at Sunday’s match against Manchester United to coincide with International Day of Per…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

“We’re going to have to put up a fight” via GrandOldTeam

yannick-150x150.jpg

Yannick Bolasie reckons Everton will put up a fight this weekend against Manchester United.

Fans and pundits have bemoaned a lack of effort, desire and ‘fight’ from Everton players this season – and Yannick Bolasie thinks Everton need to start applying pressure from the off, and thinks Everton are going to have to put up a fight on Sunday.

Bolasie: “Everton against Manchester United, it’s always been a big game, especially at Goodison and I’m sure the fans are going to be up for it but us boys have got to be equal and ready to stand up and put in a hard effort.

“Last week [against Southampton], we had some opportunities and I had a couple myself. One was unlucky and on another day it probably goes in. When we came into the game we started applying pressure, it’s just disappointing that we don’t play like that from the off.

“The results haven’t gone the way we’d have wanted the last couple and it’s up to us boys to put it right. We’ve got another tough game coming up on Sunday now and in front of our home crowd, we’re going to have to put up a fight.”

The post “We’re going to have to put up a fight” appeared first on GrandOldTeam.

Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back