Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier League goal of the season 2016-17: Olivier Giroud, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and the best goals so far via Daily Mail

Olivier Giroud and Henrikh Mkhitaryan's scorpion kicks lead a list of stunning goals scored in the Premier League so far this season, but who netted the best? Sportsmail team of reporters cast their votes.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Nathaniel Clyne has cleaned up his act for Liverpool FC – 10 THINGS WE LEARNED via Daily Mail

The top six in the Premier League continued to break clear of the rest on the opening matchday of 2017. Here, Sportsmail's RALPH ELLIS shares 10 things he learned at the start of the new year…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Baines wants better cup run this season via NSNO

Everton veteran Leighton Baines says he wants to do better than reaching the FA Cup semi final this year starting against Leicester City on Saturday.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

LIVE Interview with Graham Stuart via GrandOldTeam

live1-150x150.jpeg

Graham Stuart is currently live with Adam Partington, get involved;

The post LIVE Interview with Graham Stuart appeared first on GrandOldTeam.

Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Everton preparing improved offer for Manchester United misfit Morgan Schneiderlin after having initial £19m proposal rejected via Daily Mail

The Goodison Park club had an initial £19m proposal rejected for France international Morgan Schneiderlin after West Brom also failed with an offer of £13m turned down too.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Davies keen to thrive on chance via GrandOldTeam

davies2-150x150.jpg

Tom Davies believes he’ll thrive on any opportunity he gets due to the absence of Idrissa Gueye who has now departed for the African Cup of Nations.

Davies said: “Idrissa will be missed with him going away but that leaves a space for me.

“If I can get a few more opportunities and show everyone how good I can be, that is something I will thrive on doing.”

“I feel that in the few games I’ve come on in that I’ve learned a lot as well. That has been a part of my development. I feel like I’m ready now to help the team out.

“The manager has always spoken to me, as well as his assistant. They are working me really well, David Unsworth with the under-23s too.

“They have always said ‘just be patient and your chance will come’. That is what I’ve been trying to do.”

The post Davies keen to thrive on chance appeared first on GrandOldTeam.

Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back