Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now:
Everton vs. Bolton, Saturday, Feb. 7 at 8 p.m. Eastern (Delay) on Fox Soccer Channel
Newcastle vs. Everton, Sunday, Feb. 22 at 3 p.m. Eastern (Delay) on Fox Soccer Channel

Thank you kind sir.

I was about the post the Bolton info. I knew it was on but didn't know it was tape delayed. Our FSC only viewers will be happy that it's viewable though. (y)

I'll gladly watch it. My only thing is ... do I go ahead and follow the match live (and post on the match thread throughout), or avoid the result and watch it on TV? Hmmmm ... still, if this is my big worry for the day, not a bad day to be having.

Newcastle Game tape delayed next Sunday 3.00 pm on FSC.

FSC is brutal towards us. How many tape delays have we had?

I love Setanta they have been very gracious to us this season.(y)

Newcastle Game tape delayed next Sunday 3.00 pm on FSC.

FSC is brutal towards us. How many tape delays have we had?

I love Setanta they have been very gracious to us this season.(y)

I was reading an article about Setanta in the Guardian and something about the issue of them not having as many matches in the future (2010 or some year like that).

The only reason I subscribe to them is for the football. If they end up losing the majority of their matches to Sky, then it won't be worth the subscription.

I was reading an article about Setanta in the Guardian and something about the issue of them not having as many matches in the future (2010 or some year like that).

The only reason I subscribe to them is for the football. If they end up losing the majority of their matches to Sky, then it won't be worth the subscription.

I agree but they show Sky games also. We are a different kettle of fish over here than the UK. They will get together and divey up the spoils for both networks. Been reading some blogs both FSC and Setanta are looking to go HD before 2011. Keep your fingers crossed.

Blackburn vs. Everton, Wednesday, March 4, 5pm (Tape Delayed) on FSC.

FA Cup

Everton vs. Middlesborough, Sunday March 8, 12 noon (LIVE) on FSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back