Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I use onlinefootball.eu/footballstreams as it shows every weekend and midweek game we play,granted weekend games for me means getting up 5am but well worth it,the derby means 4am this weekend but worth if we win COYB

Hey guys I use onlinefootball.eu/footballstreams as it shows every weekend and midweek game we play,granted weekend games for me means getting up 5am but well worth it,the derby means 4am this weekend but worth if we win COYB

Oooof. That's an early wake up call. Our resident admin, Dylan, used to live in HI so he's walked a mile in your shoes. The good news is that when we win, your whole day is made, not just part of it.

Welcome to GOT.

I used to live in Warrington Cheshire, (married a Warrington girl who was a manure season ticket holder) used to go to Goodison Park with my step-dad in the late 60's early 70's he is now in his early 70's and still a season ticket holder! I have to thank him tho because without him I would never of become a lover of the game or a diehard Everton fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back