Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
These afternoon tape delays are starting to annoy me. Another this Saturday.

If I am a tv programming executive, I wouldn't use one of my live programming slots on Everton v Wigan either. Of course, I want every game live too but it's just not realistic. Just wait. Manc-lite is the darling of Fox and Espn. Most likely we will be live against them.

It wouldn't be that annoying if we were being bumped for a good game, or even relegation fodder vs Sky 4 teams like last week. We are being tape delayed in favor of Villa v Newcastle and Wolves v QPR. The game against Citeh will be live by virtue of no other games in the time slot.

Last edited:
Looking ahead, the 2 league matches following Wigan will both be live at 7:30 am (est) on ESPN2, which, btw, is the only time I care that a match is live (since its early enough for me to watch live and not disrupt my day). All other games, I am watching on DVR anyway.

BTW, anyone know if the League Cup match vs. West Brom will be televised in the States?

Looking ahead, the 2 league matches following Wigan will both be live at 7:30 am (est) on ESPN2, which, btw, is the only time I care that a match is live (since its early enough for me to watch live and not disrupt my day). All other games, I am watching on DVR anyway.

BTW, anyone know if the League Cup match vs. West Brom will be televised in the States?

Doubt it. I don't remember ever seeing an Everton league game televised here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back