Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston was a great trip . Apart from having a gun pulled on us twice . Once by a crackhead in downtown houston ( we were warned tbf) and once by an NBA player outside the Sheraton suites entrance lol
Ha, yer it was a boss there, that boozer everyone met in was sound (the Richmond?) and it was a great stadium aswell.

Possibly going to this. Any yanks tell me how easy and best way to get tickets for the Nationals baseball game on the 17th ?

Possibly going to this. Any yanks tell me how easy and best way to get tickets for the Nationals baseball game on the 17th ?
Ticketmaster probably. I wouldn't call it easy or anything but that is probably where you'll need to go. You can try reselling sites if you want sometimes that'll work out. I don't know what the market is like for Nats tickets.

You can try StubHub too. Generally, Nats tickets are fairly reasonable. You may want to look seats in the shade—since it’s a Sunday game I imagine the game will start in early afternoon and I have gotten absolutely roasted out there.
I live in the DC area so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the area, accommodations, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.