Everton Res V RS Res.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
was at the game. 1st half was all us. they came back into it 2nd half but duffy n senderos dominated ther forwards reli tbh. senderos it particular stood out n even got forward on a run now n agen. other bright spark was either mcaleney (according to efc website) or donegan (according to announcer) number 16 either way who looked sharp n a class above the rest when he came on at half time. only looked a tiny kid a few years younger than the rest but still stood out. not an outstandingly exiting game but i'd take a win over the redshite any day no matter how it comes

Welcome (y).

was at the game. 1st half was all us. they came back into it 2nd half but duffy n senderos dominated ther forwards reli tbh. senderos it particular stood out n even got forward on a run now n agen. other bright spark was either mcaleney (according to efc website) or donegan (according to announcer) number 16 either way who looked sharp n a class above the rest when he came on at half time. only looked a tiny kid a few years younger than the rest but still stood out. not an outstandingly exiting game but i'd take a win over the redshite any day no matter how it comes

Wilkommen.

How was Baxter's goal?

was a blinder. bit like a geoff hurst'a lol . jump out ya seat n dno wether to celebrate or not as it bounces out. quick look at the liner who gives it n go ecstatic haha. honestly i thought it was in on first view then panicked thinkin it might not have been then started jumpin around when found it was haha. my most ridiculous celebration to a goal ever lol

get him on with coleman and duffy ffs.

give him a run out on sunday

he stunk the game out. missed a sitter than anichebe put on the plate for him. he just ran past the ball.

dont see anything in him. he got the goal which was a fluke. swung at it and it come off the top of his shin.

only anichebe done well lasting 60 minutes probably indication he will feature against fulham

actually m8 the one "anichebe put on the plate for him" was actually a shot by big vic that he f*cked up. but ur opinion so wont argue aba that

actually m8 the one "anichebe put on the plate for him" was actually a shot by big vic that he f*cked up. but ur opinion so wont argue aba that

cant think what your on about

I went and watched on lfctv

when they broke clear early in the second half. anichebe squared it just in liverpools half and baxter just ran past it. thought it was bad at the match and the lfc commentator even said it was a massive let off

baxter wont do anything. will end up at crewe or someone at best

fair enough. from my angle though it did jus look like a totally sh!t shot though, even from anichebes reaction after he hit it looked like he meant to shoot but dont matter a win over the r.s is a win n i'l take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back