Everton "Retro" Shirts

What do you personally think to them?

• No, they're crap

• Yeah, they're good

• Do they wash well for when melted cheese inevitably drops on them?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkie

Player Valuation: £35m
(Apologies if it's more Ale House than main forum, feel free to move)

Everton are now selling replicas of "retro" shirts, saw on the official site that they're on sale.

They don't look like exact copies obviously, but I have been tempted to one of them for 5 a side etc.

What are your thoughts on them? Respectful nod to the past and our rich history, or tacky knock-offs?

37570421_xxl.jpg

95-189.jpg

92-189.jpg

Everton are now selling replicas of "retro" shirts, saw on the official site that they're on sale.

They don't look like exact copies obviously, but I have been tempted to one of them for 5 a side etc.

What are your thoughts on them? Respectful nod to the past and our rich history, or tacky knock-offs?

37570421_xxl.jpg

95-189.jpg

92-189.jpg
The middle one for me

37570421_xxl.jpg

95-189.jpg

92-189.jpg

I've got the cup winners cup shirt framed and on the wall mate.

That's all it's good for really as they are so uncomfortable with them being 100 % nylon.

I wouldn't dream of wearing one for five a side, you'd end up melting !

I've got the cup winners cup shirt framed and on the wall mate.

That's all it's good for really as they are so uncomfortable with them being 100 % nylon.

I wouldn't dream of wearing one for five a side, you'd end up melting !
Aaah I see, so I'll have to put less effort in! Think I'll order the 1982, despite it being well before my time.

I have the 1987 one and I think I got that through Campo Retro. Are they supplying the ones on the official site?

If it is them, I will say I really like it and it is of a good quality. Perfect for 5-a-side.

£20 a pop in the shop by the ground I think I read on the window whilst sat at the lights before

Also not for me at all, replica shirts, new or old are wool behaviour for anyone over 16.

And if I see you wearing it over a hoodie and you've got a name on the back I automatically assume you sign a register at a police station regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back