everton/royal mail

You'd have thought they'd have delivered them together wouldn't you?

Don't think they are though - seen a few put their social media delivery on social media and none have shared the commemorative pack.

I've not had my card or pack yet.
Not really they're probably getting sent from different places

I got mine but my lads hasn’t turned up. I never get any emails for his season tickets etc, so I had the misfortune of speaking to the ticket office where the lady tried to shut me down every time I spoke. Customer service at its finest.

Supposedly I should have set up an separate email account for him when he was 6 so he could get the emails, so it’s my fault, even though my account pays for both tickets.

Mine arrived today

IMG_0074.jpeg

I got mine but my lads hasn’t turned up. I never get any emails for his season tickets etc, so I had the misfortune of speaking to the ticket office where the lady tried to shut me down every time I spoke. Customer service at its finest.

Supposedly I should have set up a separate email account for him when he was 6 so he could get the emails, so it’s my fault, even though my account pays for both tickets.
Mate,
They are a nightmare on the phone and that’s if you ever get through.
Try e mailing in future to avoid having to talk to someone, I got quite a quick response believe it or not.
Servicedesk@evertonfc.com

Supposedly I should have set up a separate email account for him when he was 6 so he could get the emails, so it’s my fault, even though my account pays for both tickets.
if you paid it direct debit and it’s coming out then you should be fine , I haven’t got my season ticket or email about it but the doe has been coming out so

if you paid it direct debit and it’s coming out then you should be fine , I haven’t got my season ticket or email about it but the doe has been coming out so
Yeah I know mate.

He’s flapping because mines come and his hasn’t ( he might be glad the way we are playing!) I just thought it would be easier if they sent one email they were both on the way, but apparently even though it’s all come out of my bank account, they can’t do that.

Must have been Denise’s job that. 👍

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back