Everton scum bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
I found this artcicle on another site posted by a mate TBB, he is a sound bloke and no bullshiter. The contents are very disturbing and should be brought to the attention of all genuine Evertonians as these mindless scum bags should have no association with our great club

A Small section of our no doubt terrific support, and I dont like to whinge. But there were fans singing 'blackburn is full of mongs' to a downsyndrome lad outside MCdonalds. I Have a brother who has the same illness and its completely unfair. The lad looked scared, he knew they was singing at him and looked really uneasy, head down and nervously smiling. I smiled at the lad on the way out and he actually flinched. My brother goes to everton and loves it that he can see the players, and I'm sure this lad was the same. His carer was and old fella and he obviously didnt want to say anything, and all that happens is that people get bad images of our great club and our otherwise fantastic supporters . What could these people possibly acheive by doing this? This kind of behaviour is the lowest of the low and should be completely stamped down on, with lifetime bans. I know its only a minority but its awful. And what gets me the most is that these lads have probably forgotten about this already. Getting on with life, and this lad could quite possibly have bad dreams etc and be properly affected by it, I only know my brother but I Know quite a lot about it and any kind of animosity sticks in there head, because they are the most naturally happy people on the planet. And all this for seemingly no good reason.

I feel ashamed and humiliated that people wearing out beloved blue could act in this fashion, discuss:@:@:@

this is disgusting behaviour. the poeple that did this need to be punished, no question. i heard on the news that two people with downsyndrome were strapped with explosives and sent into a market place in the middle east and was sickened. my next door neighbours lad has this and to think innocent people like him could be targetted realy got me riled. turns my stomache.

got to 'mcdonalds' and couldnt read on.

they taint the term vermin.

hopefully they all end up dead, and dead very soon.

possibly the same crowd that went to preston with their 'town full of pakis' bullshit.

slow and painful. the sooner they are removed the better.

If only we could transfer them to Liverpool,they have to be the lowest of the low and probably think they are true blues sad despicable bastards

Unfortunately there are insensitive, ignorant people in every social group, in every society on earth. I just hope that they can all grow up one day, and realise how their words and actions have affected the people around them.

A case could be made for ethnic cleansing with that lot! I bet the lad has twicwe the heart of them all put together! Simply put scum, that would be the best served punch anyone could ever throw!

Last edited:
Makes for depressing reading. Just heard that Barcelona grand prix may be withdrawn by the FIA because of racial abuse towards Lewis Hamilton and his family during a pre-test or something. UEFA and FIFA need to clamp down even more than they have done with the taunts players are subjected to, especially in some parts of Europe.

Don't know about you guys but if I had been there, I guarantee there would have been words directed towards that group and possibly more.

I also guarantee if the s&*t went down, I wouldn't have been alone.

For anyone to do that to a person in his condition is absolutely shocking.

Granted I wasn't there so we don't know the whole story but if true, it makes me very, very angry.

Bad choice of title that Mont.

A few individuals are not Everton.

We shouldn't hide the fact that we do have some scum attached to the club mate, EFC has always prided itself on defeating crap like that, lets do it this time and start by calling them what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back