Everton scum bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cringe at some of the chants we sing at away games, infact i was highly embarresed at Preston with the racist songs, but what made it worst was it was a majority of our fans singing them, not a few idiots.

But on the other hand i love our support, minus these idiots, I couldn't be more proud to be a blue when you see such postive reports from nuremburg etc.

We shouldn't hide the fact that we do have some scum attached to the club mate, EFC has always prided itself on defeating crap like that, lets do it this time and start by calling them what they are.

Its not Everton who are scum though is it? Its a few idiots so I don't agree with the title - thats all.

Example.

If I was a column writer in a newspaper and I seen a few people from Manchester assaulting an OAP, I wouldn't entitle the piece 'Manc Scum Bags'

See were am coming from?

Its not Everton who are scum though is it? Its a few idiots so I don't agree with the title - thats all.

Example.

If I was a column writer in a newspaper and I seen a few people from Manchester assaulting an OAP, I wouldn't entitle the piece 'Manc Scum Bags'

See were am coming from?

Danny, if you want to change it do so mate, it just reflects my feelings about those responsible. We have no right to pan others if we don't have a go at our own

When I was a kid we played a south American team at goodison cant remember the game but they had this coloured guy and every time he got the ball the coco pops advert was shouted by the crowd not just a few for you younger ones the advert was a monkey banging on a tom tom then shouting cocoa pops I was about nine or ten at the time and admit I smiled until my dad told me it was wrong and thats the problem the parents have failed these yobs that give us a bad name:@ just to add I am talking late 50s

When I was a kid we played a south American team at goodison cant remember the game but they had this coloured guy and every time he got the ball the coco pops advert was shouted by the crowd not just a few for you younger ones the advert was a monkey banging on a tom tom then shouting cocoa pops I was about nine or ten at the time and admit I smiled until my dad told me it was wrong and thats the problem the parents have failed these yobs that give us a bad name:@ just to add I am talking late 50s

Do you remember Clive Best getting banana's thrown to him at Anfield. The first black lad I can remember in a Merseyside team was a Ghanian international, he was studying at Liverpool Uni, playing for Tranmere Rovers in the late 50's. He played in a match when the ground was white with frost and snow, some of the racist shouts from Tranmere fans were disgusting, that poor lad only stuck it for a few games

we look at hamilton in the spain GP currently

then the spain england football game where SWP for one was heavily abused with 'monkey' taunts.

then there is aragones and his henry comments.

its rife in italy, (vieira) its even bad on some everton boards (the NSNO pigdogs).

i've heard comments and shouts at goodison, it appears no where is immune, but that doesnt make it acceptable.

we look at hamilton in the spain GP currently

then the spain england football game where SWP for one was heavily abused with 'monkey' taunts.

then there is aragones and his henry comments.

its rife in italy, (vieira) its even bad on some everton boards (the NSNO pigdogs).

i've heard comments and shouts at goodison, it appears no where is immune, but that doesnt make it acceptable.

I think the Balkans are the worst of the lot mate, time and authority will change their minds, it is such a slow process

Do you remember Clive Best getting banana's thrown to him at Anfield. The first black lad I can remember in a Merseyside team was a Ghanian international, he was studying at Liverpool Uni, playing for Tranmere Rovers in the late 50's. He played in a match when the ground was white with frost and snow, some of the racist shouts from Tranmere fans were disgusting, that poor lad only stuck it for a few games

Yes I remember I also remember Marshall he was at our school but younger and after he played in the first team I was talking to him and he said the abuse he got from players on the pitch was worse than the fans Cliff was a quiet lad but I think he should have complained,

That really is a horrible story Monty, that sickens me it truly does.

Not that I can personally comment on that incident but you notice this type of thing happen alot, and generally it is a small minority that start it, but others dont have the strength of character to not go along with it, so end up with a what looks like a lot of people doing this. It would be a better world if we were all a bit braver just to stand up for our own beliefs and opinions rather that go along with the crowd.

That really is a horrible story Monty, that sickens me it truly does.

Not that I can personally comment on that incident but you notice this type of thing happen alot, and generally it is a small minority that start it, but others dont have the strength of character to not go along with it, so end up with a what looks like a lot of people doing this. It would be a better world if we were all a bit braver just to stand up for our own beliefs and opinions rather that go along with the crowd.

Beautifully put Sim mate.

A horrible thought struck me last night, clearly these vermin don't know the first thing about our club or the illness that poor child was suffering with, Lee Carsley could educate the lot of them. His son suffers with Downes syndrome, he spends hours each week raising money for associated charities, encouraging other players across football to help, all of his great work has been besmirched by this moronic element. That makes things so so sad

This story actually made me feel physically sick. The poor lad must have been terrified :( 'Scum' is too complimentary a term for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back