Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial deals flooding in.

Ford_Ka_-_Wayne_Ro_3514039k-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcpoWzwBIzlnewd68KzIvqMSLB5l84RipgJaV97BHC8U.jpg

He's not bigger than the club...but he is bigger than the club, if you know what i mean.

Quite obviously he's done nothing for Everton and his exploits so far are a footnote in a grand organisation's history. However, he dwarfs us in global attention grabbing.

Aye, but goodness me, he looked bang tidy trim earlier. He has taken a wage cut, (sort of, the £15m from United softened that blow), and he looked and sounded content, motivated, and ready to play.

If Everton get a rub off from his rep, all good.

Just hope all this goodwill and optimism isnt misplaced; I have a feeling it wont be.

Full Disclosure: I didn't want Rooney back, not because he left us, but because I'm not sure he can contribute.

Now, with that being said, I couldn't help but be thrilled that he's returned. I hope he proves me wrong, and I hope that he does the business for us in front of goal and brings genuine quality to our attack. My hope is that he's rejuvenated, healthy, and ready to roll. I've got to trust Koeman, Walsh, and Moshri that this is good business for us.

COYB !!!

Should see his likes on Twitter. He's liked about 20+ things Everton related today, even from fan pages. He's clearly buzzing to be back.

Rooney back at Everton... This is great news he will be well up for the challenge...with all our new signings this could be a promising season...a fit Wayne Rooney will be such an influence for our team & young players, can't wait for the new season to start...Fantastic to have Wayne back ar Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back