Everton store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Ocallaghan

Player Valuation: £750k
Got a mail from Everton saying away kits half price for limited time. Tried getting one for my daughter but when checking out, it keeps saying there is a problem. I even got my wife to have a go in case i was missing something. Anyone else having problems with it? Not the first time ive had trouble trying to give them money.

You've asked for advice on GOT. Firstly, can I be the first member to recommend sawdust? Try rubbing sawdust liberally over your monitor, then retry.*

Failing that, perhaps try contacting the merchandise dept by email explaining the difficulty you're having? Have you had similar trouble on other sites?

*GOT and myself takes no responsibility for sawdust based computer failures.

Got a mail from Everton saying away kits half price for limited time. Tried getting one for my daughter but when checking out, it keeps saying there is a problem. I even got my wife to have a go in case i was missing something. Anyone else having problems with it? Not the first time ive had trouble trying to give them money.

Everton Direct is not very responsive in identifying the problem with an order. I had quite a bit of trouble placing an order in 2014 before discovering the answer on my own (not that I can remember what the problem was). Best of luck.

These were the messages I received, each less helpful than Groucho.

Unfortunately an error has occurred on the page you were trying to view.

The technical department has been informed of this error and will deal with it as soon as possible.

For further assistance, please contact our customer service technical helpline on the telephone number below, or alternatively please try again.

UK: 0845 165 0065 International: (00) +44 845 165 0065

Order Not Processed.
Sorry, but we experienced a problem whilst trying to place your order
No payment has been taken
Please press 'Checkout Securely' and try confirming your order again.

Last edited:
Everton Direct is not very responsive in identifying the problem with an order. I had quite a bit of trouble placing an order in 2014 before discovering the answer on my own (not that I can remember what the problem was). Best of luck.

These were the messages I received, each less helpful that Groucho.

Amateurs. No mention of finely shaved wood anywhere.

Y

These were the messages I received, each less helpful than Groucho.

Yeah the bottom one is what i got everytime.

I've had problems before too.

Contact your bank and make sure they'll allow you to make that payment. They might be blocking it. Usually they can see recent activity (i.e. failed transactions and such) and enable it to go through with verbal confirmation.

I had to do that last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back