Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Possibly the least controversial deal I’ve ever heard of and everyone’s heads fell off this is a very strange time for Everton fans.
Yeah. I mean, he’s 2nd or 3rd choice keeper. Probably allows one or two of the younger guys to leave on loan and get experience. After the loss on Saturday, I guess many would be upset if we hired an usher over a new RB or striker at the moment.

It's just the most pointless news I have ever heard, we're waiting on a rb or some form of attacking player and we get Begovic :lol:
But it’s just a position filled it’s not like signing him is going to make us unable to sign anyone else there’s just no reason to be even a little bit annoyed it’s like everyone’s totally lost the plot over us losing a game and is treating everything that happens like it’s the worst thing ever!

Asmir Begovic is in talks with Everton over a potential return to the club. The 37 year old spent two seasons at Everton between 2021 and 2023.His experience in the dressing room could be vital this season for Sean Dyche.

The talk around Begovic makes sense. We could be willing to give him some coaching experience around our goalkeeping set-up, whilst he provides another option for us. I think he'll be third choice, unless Virginia is on his way out.
Begovic is doing his A licence (he's already got his B), so it will give him an opportunity to do that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back