Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

Charles Stevenson
@[Publication is blacklisted]
Follow

Brentford have made an enquiry for Calvert Lewin. Everton rebuffed Saudi interest for Doucoure and Gueye this window.

If we are seriously not letting the only club on earth that will allow us to get a fee and get doucs 130k a week wages off the books, to discuss buying him … we deserve to go down for sheer stupidity

Interesting link. Have only seen the lad play a couple of times and he looked a good player. Wasn't sure what position he was meant to be playing in though. Not sure if that is a good thing (making things happen, getting involved, dynamic) or a bad thing (lack of tactical discipline).
Yeah reading up on him does seem to have played a few postions cm rm and rwb. So would not be a surprise to see us wanting to bring in a player who can cover multiple positions.

Yeah reading up on him does seem to have played a few postions cm rm and rwb. So would not be a surprise to see us wanting to bring in a player who can cover multiple positions.
Yeah. It was one of them - saw him playing RW one time. Next time I saw him playing CM, then I'm sure he was RB/RWB and then another game on the left. And in some of the games he seemed to swap positions during them. I wasn't sure if he was being shifted around tactically, or if he was just all over the place. I remember checking to see if he had a brother or something after one of the games because I wasn't sure if it was the same player 😆

Looked handy though. Let's hope it's a real link!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back