Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Have we ever looked at Josh Sargent at Norwich?
I don't think his wages would be a problem as he is on half of what we pay Maupay .
They paid 9.5m for him so you are probably looking at 20m , I think he will definitely end up back in the prem.
Blimey I have never had so many people laughing at one of threads which would have been great if I hadn't been serious.
Just as well I never mentioned my second suggestion,there's a lad at Atlanta who us up for sale who is worth a punt a lad called Ben Godfrey.
This is true

I like Bobble, but Romano tweeted about it being done and a minute later Bobble followed with his own confirmation post, basically he's realised Romano is getting tipped off by us and has watched onto that.

That might just be his tweet for non subscribers though? He may of relayed this information years before on his super ultimax bonjella prescription plan.

Blimey I have never had so many people laughing at one of threads which would have been great if I hadn't been serious.
Just as well I never mentioned my second suggestion,there's a lad at Atlanta who us up for sale who is worth a punt a lad called Ben Godfrey.
This is true
You can't moonwalk outta that one fella with the old "it was a joke" line !

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back