Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It was nice of them to have all the legwork done for Mangala. So today we can all get on with other things.
Maybe it might be Mangala + one other. I'm assuming it will be Mangala only.
Overall and assuming there are no unwanted outs, (DCL I'm fine with leaving if replaced) it wouldn't have been too bad considering our financial state.
If we got Mangala + wing back or wing option today that would be really good.. I'd be amazed if there were three signings today. Two, perhaps.
A side in our position is never going to plug every gap in the squad, as glaring as some gaps are.
Perhaps O'Brien could have been sacrificed in that respect, but I still think that he will be a good signing in time to come.

IMG_0103.webp

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-assignon-loan-exit-as-everton-eye-late-deal/

On Goodisonnews Rennes rejected a loan offer from Marseille, they want a sale

Looks unlikely unless we spend the Maupay money 🤑

Have we not learned from the past with deadline day.

If we have loan slots available that does not mean we will use them.

If we sell a player that does not mean we will get a replacement or reinvest elsewhere in the squad.

Michael Keane can not be sold.

ideally we will bring in this midfielder from Lyon. Another winger and i'd happily see Dom go with a replacement coming in. Big ask that last one.
I have a gut feeling we may try to bring Richarlison back on loan.

What will probably happen those is this Lyon loan will fall through, we'll make an 11th hour offer for Gnonto which will be rejected, and we'll announce Dele has signed a contract.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back