Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I haven't seen one yet, so I might as well start one now.

I think any budget we have will be dictated by player sales in particular the likely sale of Maupay and the possible sales of Branthwaite and/or Onana.

Loan deals and free transfers likely.

I am hoping that any money spent will be on younger players that we can develop.

Above all bring some creativity into the club.
Go on, start the Jan 2025 one!!😉

not a lot more info yet

Everton make late approach to sign Chelsea striker Armando Broja, Ipswich out of deal​

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 27: Armando Broja of Chelsea looks on during the Carabao Cup Third Round match between Chelsea and Brighton & Hove Albion at Stamford Bridge on September 27, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Mike Hewitt/Getty Images)

By David Ornstein and Patrick Boyland
5m ago

Everton have made a late approach to sign Chelsea striker Armando Broja.
The proposed deal is for a season-long loan with an option to buy.
Everton are long-term admirers of the 22-year-old and now have until 1am to complete a move for him after submitting a deal sheet before the 11pm deadline.
Ipswich Town, however, have pulled out of a deal after the club refused to accept Chelsea’s terms given the amount of time Broja is likely to be sidelined for.
The Albania international is expected to be out until mid-October because of a foot injury.
The Athletic reported today Ipswich had Chelsea had revised talks, with Ipswich having two new offers rejected.
Broja has previously had away three loans away from Chelsea following spells at Vitesse, Southampton and Fulham. His Chelsea contract runs until 2028.
He suffered an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury in December 2022, which kept him out until September.
Broja then joined Fulham in the January transfer window but his playing time at Craven Cottage was restricted, making just eight appearances and failing to score.
(Mike Hewitt/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 1725056067367.webp
    1725056067367.webp
    3 KB · Views: 2

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back