Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

In my opinion Niasse and Kone were 2 of the most horrific Strikers we have had in my time supporting this club.

If you dont agree, thats fine, but nothing will change that view.
How on Earth they played for us I’ll never know. All the “Prince Oumar” stuff made my blood boil, he was horrific. Looked like a competition winner.

They're defo in my bog list with

Madar
Straq
Beto
Angell
Bent
Valencia
Marcus Bent was half decent fella.

It's all about the money. Getting into Europe and more importantly staying in the top division. We've signed some duff strikers over the years but some of them have come up with vital goals in important games. Madar the winner against Blackburn Rovers. Tosun the brace against Stoke Niasse brace in the win against Bournemouth and Bents last kick winner at Southampton.

How on Earth they played for us I’ll never know. All the “Prince Oumar” stuff made my blood boil, he was horrific. Looked like a competition winner.

Oh he was god awful technically as a footballer. But he helped get rid of Koeman by completely showing him up. And he contributed more (certainly goals wise) than a lot of our other god awful signings.

Aside from Lukaku and to an extent DCL, we have never had a decent out and out striker maintain form over 2 seasons in the PL.

Our scouting of forwards is horrendous.

He would fit right in with the current manager. I think if Beto was Marcus Bent he’d have got 25-30 mins a game at the very least.

Never stopped chasing down, defended from the front

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back