Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Wouldn't mind Chukwuemeka from Chelsea although there are other positions we need more
Why does everybody want lads from Chelsea, surely them choosing to move to Chelsea originally doesn't look great for there character?
Plus i don't like the idea of helping them off loading players, i want to see them in the dirt.

Ipswich giving them £30m for Broja is a scandal

Why does everybody want lads from Chelsea, surely them choosing to move to Chelsea originally doesn't look great for there character?
Plus i don't like the idea of helping them off loading players, i want to see them in the dirt.

You think they're bad characters for joining Chelsea?

Kyogo apparently on his way to City.

Would have been my number 1 target this summer, but he plays in Micky mouse league was what I was told by those in the know.

Not that he would Celtic for DycheBall

If they stay up. Which they won’t.

£110k a week
That number is more than I have seen reported anywhere and even then the range seems to be from £70k a week to £100k a week.

That £30million will be the total cost if he does indeed sign permanently at season end that will include the loan fee which is circa £5 million.

Out of interest what would be a good offer for DCL if £30 million is a scandal for Broja ( which as it happens is way above what I would think would be a good deal)

I think you have to question there ambition. You also have to question there actual quality, Chelsea don't appear to be overly thorough in there scouting either.
Sorry but there is massive blinkers in this comment. You could ask what any player signs for a club. Scouting is often based just on opinion it’s not till the move you can assess the players focus, their true skill set etc. Every transfer is a gamble

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back